We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, a pleasant working environment and the opportunity for career growth and advancement. We count on our valued workforce to be professional, provide exceptional member service and to help our members make smart financial choices.
Part-time and full-time positions are available. Learn more.
Our compensation and benefits packages include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Education Assistance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation, Personal & Sick Days
- 11 Observed Holidays
- Infant at Work Program
- Working Together—We believe respecting each other, valuing each other and working together as a team to achieve a common goal is how we succeed. When we do this, we accomplish more together than we could ever achieve on our own.
- Taking Responsibility—Employees show their commitment to others by volunteering and contributing to numerous local charitable and community organizations. We are dedicated to helping others. Together, we can make the world a better place for everyone.
- Providing Legendary Service—We want to build relationships with each member so we know what they want and what they need. Everyone’s life changes through the years, and we are here to help members meet their financial goals through the many life events they will encounter.
- Striving for Excellence—Education is a key ingredient in the recipe for success. Jeanne D’Arc is committed to helping members become MoneyStrong, whether that means saving for a home, a college education or retirement, learning how to earn a high credit score, or simply creating a personal budget.
Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union is a member-owned community based financial cooperative with more than 85,000 members and $1.3 billion in assets. We are headquartered in Lowell and operate eight full-service branches in Lowell, Dracut (2), Chelmsford, Tyngsboro, Methuen and Westford, Massachusetts, as well as Nashua, New Hampshire; three high school branches at Lowell High, Dracut High and Nashua High School South; and loan centers in Lowell and Chelmsford.
Jeanne D’Arc is the third oldest credit union in the country and the second oldest in Massachusetts. We officially opened our doors in 1912 to offer financial stability to immigrants who came to this area from all over the world to work in the textile mills during the Industrial Revolution.
Social responsibility is an integral part of Jeanne D’Arc’s mission. Our employees help those in our community who are in need by gathering donations, serving food at local shelters, repairing homes for the less fortunate and giving countless hours of their time to many worthwhile causes. Our employees truly embrace the spirit of caring espoused by our credit union.
If you believe you’ve got the “People Helping People” spirit we’re looking for, we definitely want to hear from you.