Certificates of Deposit
The really great thing about Certificates of Deposit is that you can choose the level of commitment with which you’re comfortable. We offer a variety of terms—from six months to five years—so you can plan around short- and mid-term goals. The longer you invest, the higher the yield.
- Terms from 6 to 60 months
- Opportunity to “bump up” to a higher yield on certain terms*
- No monthly fees
- Dividends are compounded and credited monthly
- You can open a Certificate of Deposit for as little as $250
- Your deposits are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). Shares and deposits in excess of $250,000 are insured by the Massachusetts Share Insurance Corporation (MSIC).
Still Have Questions?
Available on certain terms.