The really great thing about Certificates is that you can choose the level of commitment with which you’re comfortable. We offer a variety of terms—from six months to five years—so you can plan around short- and mid-term goals. The longer you invest, the higher the yield.
- Terms from 6 to 60 months
- Opportunity to “bump up” to a higher yield on certain terms**
- No monthly fees
- Dividends are compounded and credited monthly
- You can open a Certificate for as little as $250
- Your deposits are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). Shares and deposits in excess of $250,000 are insured by the Massachusetts Share Insurance Corporation (MSIC).
Email us, call us at 978-452-5001 or visit any convenient branch.
Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of 09/01/17. A $250 minimum balance is required to open a Certificate of Deposit. Penalties may be imposed for early withdrawal and are calculated at the interest rate you are earning at the time of withdrawal. This is a limited time offer and may be withdrawn at any time. The 13-month Certificate of Deposit will renew as a 12-month Certificate of Deposit at the current APY. A $5.00 Membership Account is required.
Available on certain terms.