Certificates of Deposit
The really great thing about Certificates of Deposit is that you can choose the level of commitment with which you’re comfortable. We offer a variety of terms—from six months to five years—so you can plan around short- and mid-term goals. The longer you invest, the higher the yield.
- Terms from 6 to 60 months
- Opportunity to “bump up” to a higher yield on certain terms*
- No monthly fees
- Dividends are compounded and credited monthly
- You can open a Certificate of Deposit for as little as $250
- Your deposits are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). Shares and deposits in excess of $250,000 are insured by the Massachusetts Share Insurance Corporation (MSIC).
Not sure if Certificate of Deposit is right for you? Read here to find out.
Still Have Questions?
Available on certain terms.