Certificates of Deposit
The really great thing about Certificates of Deposit is that you can choose the level of commitment with which you’re comfortable. We offer a variety of terms—from six months to five years—so you can plan around short- and mid-term goals. The longer you invest, the higher the yield.
Certificate of Deposit29-Month
Certificate of Deposit
Click Apply to open your new CD online today.
- Terms from 6 to 60 months
- Opportunity to “bump up” to a higher yield on certain terms**
- No monthly fees
- Dividends are compounded and credited monthly
- You can open a Certificate of Deposit for as little as $250
- Your deposits are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). Shares and deposits in excess of $250,000 are insured by the Massachusetts Share Insurance Corporation (MSIC).
Not sure if Certificate of Deposit is right for you? Read here to find out.
Still Have Questions?
Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of 06/20/19. A $250 minimum balance is required to open a Certificate of Deposit. Penalties may be imposed for early withdrawal and are calculated at the interest rate you are earning at the time of withdrawal. This is a limited time offer and may be withdrawn at any time. The 17-month Certificate of Deposit will renew upon maturity as a 12-month Certificate of Deposit at the current APY. The 29-month Certificate of Deposit will renew upon maturity as a 24-month Certificate of Deposit at the current APY. A $5.00 Membership Account is required.
Available on certain terms.