Important Notice: Preview
Dear Valued Member as we continue to navigate the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Situation
I hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy. As we look ahead and plan for the reopening of our branch lobbies, we remain focused on the safety of our members and our employees.
As we begin to allow more member access, unfortunately, it won’t be business as usual just yet. Our goal in allowing access to the lobbies is to help alleviate the wait times at our drive-up windows. We know that this has been challenging at times and we thank you for your patience.
You’ll notice some changes within the branches including social distancing markers and plexiglass windows at the teller lines and Member Service desks.
As we begin to expand access to the lobbies we ask for your assistance:
- Please continue to bank remotely whenever possible. As a reminder, online and mobile banking can allow you to do most transactions from home.
- Lobbies will be open for teller transactions. Members who wish to meet with a Member Service Representative must call 978.452.5001 to request an appointment. Appointments will be scheduled as appropriate for needs such as loan closings, account opening, and consultative assistance.
- If you aren’t feeling well, please stay home. If you have immediate needs, please call us and we’ll do all that we can to accommodate you.
- The number of people admitted into the branch at any given time will be limited for the safety of all.
- All members entering the lobby must wear a mask at all times.
- Please abide by social distancing guidelines remaining 6 feet apart when waiting inside and outside the branch.
- Our team has been asked to sanitize their station between servicing each member. Please be patient.
- Our employees, including our security team, have been asked to refrain from handshakes, hugs, and high-fives. A wave, a nod, and a hello are always welcome.
Our commitment is to provide the most secure and seamless experience possible during these times. We will be updating this page with lobby openings and updated branch hours when they are ready to open.
Expanded Drive-up Hours: A complete list of our branch locations can be found here.
|Lobby||Appointment Only||Appointment Only||Appointment Only||Appointment Only||Appointment Only||Appointment Only|
|Extended Drive-Up Hours||7:30am-5pm||7:30am-5pm||7:30am-5pm||7:30am-6pm||7:30am-6pm||7:30am-1pm|
|Member Contact Center Hours||8:00am-5pm||8:00am-5pm||8:00am-5pm||8:00am-6pm||8:00am-6pm||8:00am-1pm|
|Mortgage & Commercial Loans||Appointment Only||Appointment Only||Appointment Only||Appointment Only||Appointment Only||Appointment Only|
Our Member Contact Center will continue to operate during regular business hours and may be reached at 978.452.5001 to assist you. For cash withdrawals, our network of 50,000+ surcharge-free ATMs in the SUM and CO-Op networks are readily available. To find an ATM near you click here.
Information about the Economic Impact Payment (EIP) Card
Please be aware, you may receive your EIP payment in a Visa-branded debit card. The card will come in a nondescript white envelope from an Omaha-based entity called “Money Network Cardholder Services. You can find out more at EIPcard.com. You can you this card in a variety of ways, including transferring the money to your bank account, you can learn more here. If you are looking to withdraw money through an ATM, you can access fee-free ATM’s using this ATM Locater.
Access to your Economic Impact Payments
We are here to help you access your stimulus funds. When the funds are deposited into your checking account, you can access it using your debit card or through online or mobile banking.
If your stimulus funds have been affected by a negative balance in your checking account, our employees are prepared to work with you to access your funds, please call us at 978.452.5001.
The IRS Get My Payment page allows you to check the status of your payment and update any information the IRS needs from you. To check the status of your Economic Impact Payment, click here.
The best course of action is to limit your public interactions until the threat subsides, there are several options for you to bank using a variety of access points:
- Drive-up windows and ATMs are located at all of our branches. You can find a complete list here.
- Online and mobile banking is available 24/7 and allows you to view your accounts, transfer money, deposit checks, and open a new account or loan application. If you haven’t set up your online account, now would be a perfect time. Click here to get started.
- Our Debit/ATM cards can be used to access cash, make deposits or check your balance at our ATMs.
- Our Member Contact Center is here to assist you during regular business hours by calling 978.452.5001. You may also contact them via online chat on our website.
- Our Call24 automated phone line is available 24/7 by calling 978.452.5001.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
(click each questions to expand its answer)
1. Will you be closing your branches?
No. The Credit Union is considered an essential service much like hospitals, pharmacies, and grocery stores. We have made some adjustments to the way we are operating during this time, but we will not be closing. Our members will always have access to the accounts and services you count on Jeanne D’Arc to deliver to you.
2. Have business hours been affected or changed?
Yes. Effective Thursday, March 19 and until further notice, we are limiting access to our branch lobbies to by appointment only services items that cannot be handled through other means of contact. We have expanded our drive-up hours and our Member Contact Center is available during these same hours to assist members over the phone. Also, our 24-hour call line is available at 978.452.5002.
Jeanne D’Arc has a dedicated webpage with information about how the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is impacting our business hours or services.
3. How can I access my accounts without going to a branch?
You can find detailed information on our online and mobile capabilities here. You can log in to mobile or online banking or download the Mobile App where you can easily deposit checks, pay bills, and manage your money remotely.
Our 24-hour telephone banking line, Call24 is also available by calling 978.452.5001 and choosing option #1. You can transfer money, check account balances and more via Call24. Our Member Contact Center will remain open regular business hours through online chat on our website or by calling 978.452.5001.
4. Who do I contact if I can’t make my loan payment?
Jeanne D’Arc is ready to do all that we can to help members who are experiencing hardship during this difficult time. Please contact the Member Contact Center (978.452.5001) to discuss your situation and request support, advice or assistance.
5. Why would I need an appointment?
There are very few services that cannot be completed without coming into a branch. Notary services and loan closings are a few of the services that need to be completed in person. These services remain available but we ask that you schedule an appointment by calling our Member Contact Center at 978.452.5001.
6. Should I expect longer than normal wait times on the phone?
Yes. These are unprecedented times and therefore we are fielding a higher volume of calls than usual. We have added to our Member Contact Center staff to try and reduce wait times as much as possible.
For faster service, we encourage you to use online chat as well as our Call24 or log in to online banking.
7. Should I expect payments and deposits process by mail to take longer than usual?
Possibly. For the health and safety of our members and employees, the Jeanne D’Arc team has implemented best practices around social distancing. We have put alternate plans in place and our goal is not to have any delay or interruption in service.
To quickly and easily deposit checks, pay bills, and manage your money at home 24/7, we encourage you to use our mobile app on a smartphone or tablet or log in to Online Banking.
8. Will the processing of my direct deposit be impacted?
No. There are currently no service interruptions to our ability to process direct deposit. Your direct deposit should post as normal. If you find there is any disruption in receiving your direct deposit, please contact your employer to ensure that it was sent.
9. Will the opening or processing of my loan application be delayed?
Possibly. We are continuing to process all loans and other transactions as quickly as possible, but there could be a delay in our ability to handle applications as quickly as usual. If there is a delay or we need to schedule an appointment to finish processing, we will notify you.
10. Am I still able to withdraw my money if I need access to cash?
Yes. If you need to withdraw cash, you may do so at any of our branch drive-up windows or ATMs. You can also withdraw cash from our network of 50,000+ surcharge-free ATMs in the SUM and CO-Op networks. You can locate an ATM near you here.
11. Is the money I have deposited at Jeanne D’Arc safe?
Yes. Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union is insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) which operates the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF). Also, Jeanne D’Arc is also insured by the Massachusetts Credit Union Share Insurance Corporation (MSIC) for shares and deposits in excess of the NCUA limits.
- Jeanne D’Arc insures up to $250,000 through the NCUA.
- Shares and deposits in excess of NCUA limits are fully insured by MSIC.
12. Is Jeanne D’Arc offering financial assistance to those impacted by COVID-19?
As always, we stand ready to assist members who may need assistance. We encourage members to contact us as soon as possible if they become impacted. We are also monitoring state and national programs that may be available to our members. We will continue to share information on our Coronavirus web page.
13. How is Jeanne D’Arc taking care of its employees during this time?
We are committed to helping our employees navigate this ever-evolving and difficult situation. We have put a variety of safety measures into action to protect them including implementation of social distancing protocols, remote access, and limiting our branch access. We will continue to work with employees on a case-by-case basis on their individual needs.
Employees who are sick are remaining home so that they can take the necessary time to recuperate and help prevent the spread of germs to others.
Please be aware of fraud! In times like these scammers take advantage of people. Be aware of phishing emails related to the Coronavirus. Here are a few tips to keep you safe from fraudsters:
- Check the sender’s email address for grammatical errors—including emails that may seem like they come from a legitimate organization.
- Emails from Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union will always come from jdcu.com.
- Jeanne D’Arc will never ask you for personal information via email.
For up-to-date information on the Coronavirus, please visit these sites:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- National Institutes of Health