1. What is External Transfer?
External Transfer is our online transfer service. It allows you to:
- Transfer funds between your Jeanne D’Arc accounts and accounts at other institutions.
2. Why should I use External Transfer?
By using External transfer, it makes it easier to manage your finances. Transferring money from Jeanne D’Arc to your other accounts has never been easier.
3. How do I enroll for External Transfer?
Simply login to Online Banking, and select External Transfer from the Move Money tab. Once you select “Transfer Between My Accounts” you will be prompted to accept the Terms & Conditions.
4. Is External Transfer free?
You can enroll for External Transfer for free. However, you may incur a per transaction fee depending on the type of transfer and delivery speed. The fees are outlined below:
Transfer Between My Accounts
- Standard (3 Business Days) Inbound Transfer – FREE
- Standard (3 Business Days) Outbound Transfer – $5.00
- Next Day Inbound Transfer – $10.00
- Next Day Outbound Transfer – $10.00
5. What type of accounts can I add?
You can add up to 5 external checking, savings, and investment accounts to transfer funds between your accounts.
6. I enrolled for External Transfer, but am not really using it. What do I have to do to unenroll?
We hope you enjoy the convenience of External Transfer, but understand if you want to unenroll. As long as you do not have any transfer pending, you can easily unenroll yourself from the Settings menu in the Transfer Between My Accounts section. Simply click Unsubscribe.
You can also request to unenroll by any of the following ways:
- Email: Login to Online Banking and send a secure email with the Secure Email Form
- Phone: Contact the Member Service Center at (978) 452-5001
- In person: Visit a branch near you and speak to a Member Service Representative.
- Mail: All requests to unenroll should be addressed to:
Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union
ATT: eMember Services
P.O. Box 1238
Lowell, MA 01853
7. I unenrolled from External Transfer, but want to use it again. What do I have to do?
You will have to accept the Terms & Conditions again. Simply follow the steps to enroll as you did the first time.