1. What is FinanceWorks™?
FinanceWorks™ is our new online personal finance management tool. It allows you to:
- Track spending
- Manage all your accounts from one place, regardless of which financial institution they are held at
- Create a monthly budget and track against it
2. Why should I use FinanceWorks™?
By using FinanceWorks™, it makes it easier to manage your account balances, understand how much money you “really” have to spend, and control spending from the convenience of one location. By having a complete picture of your finances easily accessible, you will be able to make better financial choices.
3. How do I enroll for FinanceWorks™?
Simply login to Online Banking, and select any of the FinanceWorks™ links from the Manage Money tab. You will be prompted to accept the FinanceWorks terms & Conditions. You can also access FinanceWorks™ from the Online Banking homepage. Simply click on the Get Started links in the View My Spending or Outside Accounts boxes.
4. Is FinanceWorks™ free?
No. You can enjoy this great tool for FREE for the first 6 months. Afterwards, there will be a $4.99* per month fee automatically deducted from your checking account during the first week of each month.
5. What type of accounts can I add?
You can add accounts here from more than 19,000 additional financial institutions. You’ll go through a short one-time interview where we ask you for your sign-in information for your account at that institution. These are the account types you can choose from most financial institutions: checking, CD, money market, savings, credit card, mortgage, loan, line of credit, and investment accounts.
6. What if I change my password at one of my outside financial institutions?
If you change your password at one of your outside financial institution’s websites, you need to change it in FinanceWorks™, too. Otherwise, we won’t be able to refresh your account. Here’s how you can update FinanceWorks™ with your new password:
- From the Accounts list, click the name of the account.
- Near the top of the page, click Change Sign-In Information.
- Enter your new sign-in information and click CONTINUE.
7. I have added all my accounts to FinanceWorks™. Is my account information secure?
Yes. As with all of our other online services, you can only access FinanceWorks™ after logging in to our secure Online Banking site at www.jdcu.com. Should anyone try to access your account from an unrecognized device, they will be prompted to verify their identity via phone, SMS text, or email previously set-up by yourself. This enhanced login security feature ensures that your account is only accessed by yourself.
8. I love FinanceWorks™! Can I access it from my phone or tablet?
At this moment FinanceWorks™ is only available through Online Banking.
9. I am enrolled in FinanceWorks™, but am not really using it. What do I have to do to unenroll?
We hope you found FinanceWorks™ insightful, but understand if you want to unenroll. To unenroll simply notify us in one of the following manners:
- Email – Login to Online Banking and send a secure email with the Secure Email Form
- Phone – Contact the Member Service Center at (978) 452-5001
- In person – Visit a branch near you and speak to a Member Service Representative
- Mail – All notices of termination should be addressed to:
Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union
Attn: eMember Services
P.O. Box 1238
Lowell, MA 01853
Keep in mind, to avoid the monthly fee we must receive your notification by the last business day of the month. Also, all account information in FinanceWorks will be lost and cannot be undone.
10. I unenrolled from FinanceWorks™, but want to use it again. What do I have to do?
You will have to accept the FinanceWorks™ Terms & Conditions again. Simply follow the steps to enroll as you did the first time.
The FinanceWorks™ fee for business members is $6.99 per month.