Mobile Banking FAQs
1. How do I access Mobile Banking?
You must be a registered online banking user to access Mobile Banking. As a registered user, you may access Mobile Banking in three ways:
- Use the Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union Mobile Banking App, available in the Apple or Android App Store. Simply search “Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union Mobile Banking.” The Mobile Banking App is only available for Apple and Android devices.
- Go to www.jdcu.com on your mobile Internet browser, enter your username and click login. Then, on the next page, click “Mobile Site” in the footer under our Routing Number.
- Use the desktop site on your mobile device by going to www.jdcu.com on your Internet browser. Enter your username and proceed with the log in process.
2. What can I do with Mobile Banking access?
While some functionality requires initial set up on the desktop site, you have access to all of your banking needs right from your mobile device. This includes account information, transaction details, Bill Pay, eDocuments, transfers, Retail Rewards, Money Compass, Account Notifications and more.
3. Which devices can I use to access Mobile Banking?
Mobile Banking is available on most mobile devices with up-to-date software and the most current Internet browser versions. The mobile app is available on Apple and Android smartphones and tablets. Be sure to keep your software and Internet browsers consistently up-to-date to ensure your Mobile App and Mobile Banking are working properly.
4. What does my device need in order to connect to Mobile Banking?
You must have Internet access, either through a data plan or through Wi-Fi, in order to access Mobile Banking.
5. Why am I being asked to answer questions or receive a code when logging in on my device?
If you log into your online banking on a new device, you will be required to verify your identity by one of the following ways:
- Answer security questions that you set up at login/registration
- Confirm with a verification code sent via text or email
You may select “Remember Device” when logging in to avoid having to verify your identity each time you log in on the same device. On the desktop site, you can visit the Security tab within your Settings to see which devices have been used to log into your online banking account.
6. Is Mobile Banking secure?
Yes. When you access Mobile Banking, you are connected to our secure Online Banking site. Should anyone try to access your account from an unrecognized device, they will be prompted to verify their identity via text message or email or be asked to answer security questions previously set-up by yourself. This enhanced login security feature ensures that only you can access your account information.
7. How do I enable Touch ID on the Mobile App?
Touch ID needs to be enabled within your mobile phone’s settings before enabling it on the mobile app. You can enable Touch ID on the mobile app by selecting “Enable Quick Login” at the login screen when entering your password. When you click “Enable Quick Login”, you will set a 4-digit pin. This is back-up security. The Touch ID you enable on your mobile app is connected to the one(s) you have saved on your phone. Once your PIN is set, your Touch ID will be enabled.