Online Banking FAQs
1. How do I access Online Banking?
To access online banking, you must be a registered user. If you are not currently a user, you may contact us at 978-452-5001 to register. If you are already registered, you can log into Online Banking at www.jdcu.com. Simply enter your username at the left-hand side of the screen to log in.
2. How much does Online Banking cost?
There is no charge to use online banking, however some of our additional services including PayUp! and Money Compass do have a fee associated with them.
3. What can I do with Online Banking?
Online banking gives you access to conduct your banking needs anytime, anywhere. Some features include:
- View account balances and transaction history
- View, print and save eStatements and eDocuments. Visit our eDocuments FAQs.
- Make transfers between your accounts at Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union and at other institutions
- Schedule future and recurring transfers and bill payments
- Set up account notifications
- Search your account history
- Open new accounts and apply for loans
- View check images, reorder checks and deposit checks
4. Can I use Online Banking on my mobile devices?
Yes! Our online banking is mobile optimized so you can access it on your smartphone and tablet. You can also download our mobile app! (Available for iOS and Android devices) Click to view our Mobile Banking FAQs.
5. What additional services require a fee?
Money Compass, our personal finance management tool, is FREE for the first six months, then $4.99/month for individuals and $6.99/month for businesses.
PayUp! is our person-to-person transfer service that allows you to pay other people, no matter which financial institution they belong to. PayUp! sends funds to the recipient using their debit card information. Each transaction costs $3.00 and is charged to the sender.
6. Is Online Banking secure?
Yes. We employ a number of industry-accepted security practices, including firewalls and encryption, to safeguard the privacy of your personal information.
Should anyone try to access your online banking account from an unrecognized device, they will be prompted to verify their identity via text message or email or be asked to answer security questions previously set-up by yourself. This enhanced login security feature ensures that only you can access your account information.
7. What options do I have to personalize my online banking?
Online Banking gives you many personalization options. You can set a profile picture and nickname, change your username, password, contact information and security questions, upload a security image and change your theme to adjust background and widget colors. When enrolled in Money Compass, you can also set up your detailed budgets and savings goals for personalized money management.