1. What is Online Documents?
Online Documents is an online service that allows you to view, print and save the following documents on your computer:
- Tax Forms
- Account Notices
- Loan Coupons/Bills
- Related Disclosures
Note: Your account statements are not available through Online Documents. To enroll and view your account statements online, login to Online Banking and select the Online Statements tab.
2. Why should I use Online Documents?
It’s just like receiving your documents in the mail but better! Forms are stored online for anytime access. You will receive your documents 3-4 days earlier than regular post mail. Plus, you will be going “green” while reducing your mailbox clutter.
3. How do I enroll for Online Documents?
Simply login to Online Banking and select the Online Documents tab. Once you select the forms you would like to receive “Online only”, you will be prompted to accept the Terms & Conditions. That’s it!
4. Who can use Online Documents?
All members can enroll for Online Documents. Keep in mind, you can only view and access Online Documents for the accounts on which you are the primary account holder.
5. Is Online Documents free?
YES! There is no charge for this convenient service.
6. I enrolled for Online Documents but do not see any documents listed. What do I have to do?
Although you may have successfully enrolled for Online Documents, you may not have any documents available to view just yet. To confirm your enrollment, you should see the statement “No Documents Available” on the right hand side of the Online Documents portal.
7. How will I know when I have a new Online Document to view?
When a new Online Document becomes available to view, you will receive an email notification to the email address on file within Online Banking. To update your email address login to Online Banking and click on My Settings.
8. What if I do not want to receive email notifications when new Online Documents become available?
You can “unsubscribe” from within the email notification. If you unsubscribe, you will continue to be enrolled in Online Documents but you will not receive email notifications.
9. How do I unenroll from Online Documents?
To receive your documents in paper format again, simply change the selections in the Manage paperless settings from “Online only” to “Print Only”. This will result in all documents being sent to you by postal mail.
10. Who can I contact with questions or to report a problem with Online Documents?
Please contact us at eMemberServices@jdcu.com or (978) 452-5001. Remember, do not email us any personal information.
11. What do I need to view my Online Documents?
To view your Online Documents you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader software. We recommend using the most current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download Acrobat Reader for FREE.