Online Statement FAQs
1. What are Online Statements?
“Online Statements” is a secure way for you to access your statements electronically by logging into your Online Banking Account. You can view, print and save your statements, online, at your convenience.
2. Is there a fee for Online Statements?
“Online Statements” is a FREE service provided by Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union.
3. Will I still receive my check copies with my Online Statement?
You will no longer receive the paper check copies via postal mail. However, you will still be able to view your check images, front and back, within Online Banking.
4. Will the statement cycle for my Online Statement be the same as it is for paper statements?
Yes. Plus, your statements(s) will be available online 3-4 days sooner than receiving them via regular postal mail.
5. Are Passbook Savings accounts eligible to receive Online Statements?
No. If you would like to receive an Online Statement you can switch your Passbook Savings to a Statement Savings account. You will then be eligible to enroll in our Online Statement service.
6. If I enroll in Online Statements, will I continue to receive a paper statement copy via U.S. Mail?
No. Your choice of statement delivery (paper or online) that is recorded on our system will be the only method of delivery for that month’s statement. Therefore, once you’ve signed up for Online Statements you will no longer receive a paper statement.
7. How do I enroll for Online Statements?
Simply login to Online Banking and click the Online Statements tab. You will need to accept the Online Statement User Agreement (just once) before you can access Online Statements. This will enroll all of the accounts in which you are the primary owner (i.e. tax select owner).
8. Will I be notified when my Online Statement is available?
Yes. You will receive an email notification at the registered email address you’ve entered in Online Banking when your statement is available.
9. How do I notify the Credit Union of my new email address?
Simply login to Online Banking and click on the My Settings option. Choose E-mail Address from the user options list.
10. How do I access my Online Statement?
Your statement will become available through Online Banking each month after you register for the Online Statement service. Simply login to Online Banking and click the Online Statements tab. From here, you can view, print and save your statements any time you’d like.
11. Will my Online Statement be available within Online Banking even if for some reason I did not receive my email notification?
Yes, if you did not receive an email notification your current statement(s) will still be available online by selecting the Online Statements tab within Online Banking. However, please update your email address under the My Settings feature to ensure delivery to your inbox, not bulk or junk folders; add eServiceCenter@jdcu.com to your address book. This will prevent Spam Blockers or Email Filters from blocking the receipt of your Online Statement email reminders.
12. What do I need to view my Online Statement?
You will need the most current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view your Online Statements. Note: You may experience printing issues if previous versions are used.
13. What if I do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader?
Adobe Acrobat Reader is free software that you can download from your Online Statements page or download Adobe Acrobat Reader now.
14. How do I save my Online Statement?
Using the Adobe Acrobat Reader toolbar, click on the diskette icon. You will then be asked where on your computer you would like to save your statement. You can also right click on the statement and select “save as.”
15. How do I print my Online Statement?
Using the Adobe Acrobat Reader toolbar, click on the printer icon. You can print the entire statement or just a particular page. You can also right click on the statement and select “print.”
16. How long are Online Statements available on Online Banking?
Each statement will be saved in Online Banking for seven (7) years. You can view, print and save any statement dating back seven (7) years. If you think you’d need extended access to your statements, we advise you save your statement on your computer each month.
17. Is my statement secure and safe?
Yes. Your Online Statement is stored behind Online Banking which is protected by firewalls and encryption codes. We have chosen a very secure system in order to keep your private information safe. By reducing the amount of paper mail, you’re actually reducing your chances of becoming a victim of identity theft. Here’s some more information on our Online Banking security practices.
18. What if I want to cancel Online Statements?
Please contact our Member Service Center at (978) 452-5001 or send us a Secure Email Form. To access a Secure Email Form, simply login to your Online Banking Account and select the “Additional Services” tab, then select Secure Email form under the Online Forms heading.
19. What if I forgot my Online Banking password?
Simply select the Password Reset link from the Online Banking login and follow the instructions. If you are not enrolled in this service, please contact our Member Service Center at (978) 452-5001 and a representative will assist you.
- Business Statements are run on the last day of the month and are available online shortly thereafter.
- Personal Statements are run on the 8th (if the 8th falls on a weekend, the statements will run on the following business day) of each month. They are available online shortly thereafter.