Whether you want to buy a new home, refinance the one you’re in, downsize, upsize or custom-build your dream home, Jeanne D’Arc Loan Officers make applying for your mortgage easy and convenient. In fact, they can meet you at a branch near you, your office or your home. Even better, they’ll actually meet you on your schedule, whether it’s during the day, the evening or the weekend.
- First Mortgages
- First-Time Home Buyer Program
- Lot & Construction Loans
Also known as a primary mortgage, a first mortgage is a traditional real estate loan that can either be a conventional loan (up to $453,100) or jumbo loan (over $453,100). It can also be a fixed-rate loan, where the principal and interest payments remain the same over the entire term of the loan, or adjustable. A variable-rate mortgage (also known as an adjustable-rate mortgage, or ARM) offers a fixed rate for an initial period, and then the rate adjusts either up or down, based on the 1 Year Treasury Rate, every year after that initial period ends.
Fixed-rate mortgages are a good option for people who plan to stay put for many years, while adjustable-rate mortgages are generally better for people who move frequently or don’t plan to stay in their home for a long period of time.
Jeanne D’Arc offers both fixed-rate conventional mortgages as well as ARMs with various term options. With both programs, your loan can either be conventional or jumbo.
It sounds complicated, but our mortgage professionals will be happy to talk to you about your needs, discuss your options and find the mortgage product that’s right for you. Contact one of our Loan Officers today to get started.
First-Time Home Buyer Program
Lot & Construction Loans
Be sure to ask us about:
- No cost, no obligation pre-approval. You’ll know how much home you can afford, and you’ll be ready to make an offer when you find the perfect place.
- Refinancing your current mortgage to a lower rate, shorter term or to take cash out
- Our First-Time Home Buyer Programs
- Avoiding Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) with less than 20% for a down payment
- Unique Construction Mortgage Loans
- Loans for members with less-than-perfect credit
- Mass Save Heat Loans for qualifying energy efficiency improvements in your home
Still Have Questions?
Contact a Jeanne D’Arc Loan Officer at 978-323-4716 to discuss your needs.