1. What is Member Perks?
Member Perks is a program available to Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union members that is designed to save you time and money on travel, gift cards, dining, concerts, theme parks, movie tickets, groceries and so much more.
2. Does Member Perks cost anything?
For consumer members, Member Perks is FREE for the first 90 days and then $5.99 per month. You will be charged on the first of every month from the savings or checking account of your choice.
For business members, Member Perks is FREE with a Build Checking Account and BuildStrong Checking Account. There is a $5.99 per month charge for business members with a Community Checking Account.
3. How do I access the program?
4. So, what exactly does it offer?
We’re glad you asked!
- Travel Services – Cash back on airline tickets, hotel stays, vacation packages, car rentals, cruises, Amtrak Tickets & Eurail Passes, travel insurance; special pricing on condo rentals; savings on ski lift tickets; and more
- Identity Theft Protection – Automatic enrollment in Restoration Rescue®*; credit report order reminders; fraud protection education; children’s identity theft restoration coverage; reimbursements for lost document replacement; and more
- Consumer Protection Services – 90-day purchase protection; extended repair warranty; discounts on Bitdefender® Anti-Virus Software; discounted tax services with H&R Block; and more
- Retail Stores & Gifts – Plastic gift cards and eGift cards available for purchase at discounted price, all accepted at face value; discounts from Office Depot; cash back on memberships from Sam’s Club, BJ’s and Costco; savings from hundreds of local shops and merchants
- Dining – Savings on restaurant gift cards and eGift cards; exclusive discounted redemption codes for Dining Dough certificates (powered by Restaurant.com); printable manufacturer’s coupons for groceries and household items; and more
- Entertainment – Exclusive ticket discounts and fee-free purchases for movies, concerts, sporting events, theme parks and theaters; savings on ski lift tickets; dinner & a movie packages; and more
- Family Benefits – 24-hour emergency roadside assistance; savings on automotive maintenance and repair services; discounts on pet insurance plans; student grant locator service; and more
- Health & Wellness – Incredible savings on vision, dental and hearing care, including procedures, screenings, devices, surgeries, glasses and contacts, along with savings at 59,000 local and national pharmacies.
Enrollment in Restoration Rescue® begins automatically 10 business days from your enrollment in Member Perks.
5. How do I get my cash back?
To receive your cash back, email your receipt/invoice to email@example.com or reply to the Member Perks specialist who assisted you during your booking. You can also fax it to 561.832.5086 or mail it to:
- Member Perks
c/o Generations Gold, Inc.
525 South Flagler Drive
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
6. Is registration required?
Yes, you will need a username and password to gain full access to Member Perks and to be able to take advantage of all it offers.
To register, visit any of our convenient branch locations or call us at 978-452-5001 to speak with a Member Service Representative. You will be required to fill out a form with the necessary information to begin your enrollment. Within 24 hours, you will receive a welcome email to the email address you provided at the time of registration. The email contains a link to set your password (This link will expire six hours from being sent to you). Your username will be your email address.
7. Do I need to have a specific type of account to be eligible to enroll in Member Perks?
The following accounts qualify you for enrollment in Member Perks:
- Fee Free Checking
- Premier Checking
- Senior Fee Free Checking
- Senior Premier
- Statement Savings
- Passbook Savings
- Senior Statement Savings
- Senior Passbook Savings
- Money Market Savings
8. How many people are allowed to enroll?
The first two account holders, one of which is tax-select on the account, will be enrolled in this service.
If you are a business member, you may enroll up to three (3) authorized signers.
9. Is Member Perks offered directly from Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union?
Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union has partnered with Generations Gold, Inc. to offer Member Perks to its members. The mission of Generations Gold, Inc. is to help members “Live Better for Less” by delivering extraordinary value and concierge service with each and every member contact. Founded in 1992, Generations Gold, Inc. works exclusively with financial institution partners. To learn more about Generations Gold, Inc., click here.
10. Who do I contact with questions about services or my transactions?
Our toll-free Member Perks phone number is 1.855.964.5328. You can call this number to speak to a human representative about any questions, comments or concerns. No dialing 1, 2, 3 on the menu or speaking to a recorded voice. Call any time Monday through Friday 9:00am-9:00pm or Saturday 9:00am-12:00pm.
For after-hours Emergency Roadside Assistance, call 1.877.368.1482.
You can also fill out the Contact form on the bottom of Member-Perks.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and someone will get back to you, either by phone or email, within 24 hours.
11. How do I unenroll?
To unenroll in Member Perks, please call our Member Service Center at 978-452-5001 or visit any of our branch locations to speak with a Member Service Representative. Please note, after your 90-day free trial period ends, you will need to unenroll before the first of the month to avoid being charged the monthly fee of $5.99.