Online Banking & Mobile Banking FAQs
1. How do I register for Online or Mobile Banking?
If you are using a desktop computer, go to www.jdcu.com and click Register for online banking from the homepage. Follow the instructions to complete your registration. If you are using a smartphone or tablet, visit your App Store and download the Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union mobile app. On the main screen of the app, select Sign up now.
To enroll, you will need your Social Security Number and your Member ID. If you do not have your Member ID, give us a call at 978-452-5001 or visit one of our branches.
Once you create your username and password, and have logged in successfully, you can use Online and Mobile Banking to manage your Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union accounts.
2. What can I do with Online and Mobile Banking?
Online and Mobile Banking give you 24/7 access to your accounts from your desktop computer, smartphone or tablet. With it, you can:
- View account balances, transactions and pending items
- Transfer money between your accounts, to other Jeanne D’Arc accounts, and to accounts at other institutions
- View account statements, tax forms, notices and check images
- Pay bills with Bill Pay
- Earn cash back on online purchases with Retail Rewards
- Link your accounts from other institutions and set up budgets and savings goals with Money Compass
- Find an ATM/Branch
- Apply for a loan or open new accounts
- Send us a message via the secure Message Center
Deposit checks from your mobile app or scanner using Deposit Anywhere (not available on iPad®)
3. Is there a cost to Online and Mobile Banking?
There is no charge to use Online and Mobile Banking, however some of our additional services do have a fee associated with them. This includes Money Compass and expedited bill payments.
4. How can I access Mobile Banking?
You can access Mobile Banking from your smartphone or tablet in the following ways:
- Use the Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union Mobile Banking App, available in the Apple or Android App Store. Simply search “Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union Mobile Banking.”
- Go to www.jdcu.com on your mobile Internet browser. Select Online Banking Login. Enter your username and password and click Login. On the next page, click “Mobile Site” in the footer under our Routing Number. If you want to use the desktop site from your mobile device, do not click “Mobile Site”.
5. Which devices can I use to access Mobile Banking?
Mobile Banking is available on most smartphones and tablets with up-to-date software and the most current Internet browser versions. Be sure to keep your software and Internet browsers consistently updated to ensure your mobile app functions properly.
6. What does my device need in order to connect to Mobile Banking?
You must have Internet access, either through a data plan or through Wi-Fi, in order to access Mobile Banking.
7. Why am I being asked to answer questions or receive a code when logging in on my device?
If you log into your mobile banking on a new device, you will be required to verify your identity by one of the following ways:
- Answer security questions you set up at login/registration
- Confirm a verification code sent via text or email
You may select “Remember Device” when logging in to avoid having to verify your identity each time you log in on the same device. On the desktop site, you can visit the Security tab within your Settings to see which devices have been used to log into your online banking.
8. How do I enable Touch ID on the Mobile App?
Touch ID needs to be enabled within your mobile phone’s settings. Touch ID on the mobile app can be enabled by selecting “Enable Quick Login” at the login screen when entering your password. When you click Enable Quick Login, you will set a 4-digit pin. This is back-up security! The Touch ID you enable on your mobile app is connected to the ones you have saved on your phone. Once your pin is set, your Touch ID will be enabled.
9. Is Online and Mobile Banking secure?
Yes. When you access Mobile Banking, you are connected to our secure Online Banking site. We employ a number of industry-accepted security practices, including firewalls and encryption, to safeguard the privacy of your personal information.
Should anyone try to access your online banking from an unrecognized device, they will be prompted to verify their identity via text message or email or be asked to answer security questions previously set up by yourself. This enhanced login security feature ensures that only you can access your account information.