Buying a home can be a strenuous process, but with Chris’s 12 years of expertise in banking, he makes the difficult choices easier. Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned homeowner, he can walk you through the necessary steps to secure a mortgage and will answer all of your questions. Chris will explain the mortgage options available and will provide insight to help you select the best mortgage for you.
Take advantage of:
- No Cost, No Obligation Pre-Approvals
- Our First-Time Home Buyer Programs
- Unique Construction Mortgage Loans
- No Closing Cost Mortgage Options
- Refinancing Your Mortgage To A Lower Rate, Shorter Term Or To Take Cash Out
- Loans For Members With Less Than Perfect Credit
- Avoiding Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) With Less Than 20% Down
How To Qualify For A Mortgage Loan
Homeownership is a life goal that is shared by many. It means you can put some roots down somewhere, start … Continue reading
What Are The Different Types Of Mortgages?
Whether it’s your first time buying a home or your fifth, it’s incredibly important to be aware of all of … Continue reading
Can You Get A House Loan With No Down Payment?
You may have been saving up for a long time to afford a house. You may have even thought that … Continue reading