Dana understands that the home buying process is full of twists and turns, but he is always ready to turn any challenge into an opportunity for members. He has been working in the financial services industry since 1999, and his experience provides him with the knowledge and skill necessary to consistently find the right mortgage solution for every member.
Take advantage of:
- No Cost, No Obligation Pre-Approvals
- Our First-Time Home Buyer Programs
- Unique Construction Mortgage Loans
- No Closing Cost Mortgage Options
- Refinancing Your Mortgage To A Lower Rate, Shorter Term Or To Take Cash Out
- Loans For Members With Less Than Perfect Credit
- Avoiding Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) With Less Than 20% Down
How To Qualify For A Mortgage Loan
Homeownership is a life goal that is shared by many. It means you can put some roots down somewhere, start … Continue reading
What Are The Different Types Of Mortgages?
Whether it’s your first time buying a home or your fifth, it’s incredibly important to be aware of all of … Continue reading
Can You Get A House Loan With No Down Payment?
You may have been saving up for a long time to afford a house. You may have even thought that … Continue reading