If you regularly carry a balance of more than $1,000 in your checking account, you can earn a dividend on those funds with our Premier Checking Account. Plus, this account comes packed with features.
- Convenience Services
- Access to incredible savings and discounts with Member Perks**.
- VISA® Debit Card
- Instantly issued at account opening
- Unlimited fee-free usage at all Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union ATMs
- Eight (8) free withdrawals per month at all non-Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union ATMs***
- Nationwide access to over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs in the SUM® and CO-OP™ networks
- Apple Pay™, Google Pay™ and Samsung Pay™
- Optional Overdraft Line of Credit coverage
- Receive ACH credits, including Direct Deposits, up to one (1) business day early
- First order of standard checks are FREE
Current as of April 08, 2020.
|Minimum to Open||$25.00|
|Dividends||0.10% APY**** Compounded and credited monthly|
|Minimum Balance||$1,000 Daily Balance to avoid monthly service charge|
|Monthly Service Charge||$10.00 if Minimum Balance is not met|
Still Have Questions?
Online Bill Pay is a free service. However, for an electronic expedited payment, the fee is $7.50. Overnight check expedited payment is also available for $25.00.
For business members, Members Perks is free with a Build Checking or BuildStrong Checking Account, and is $5.99 per month with a Community Checking account. For individuals, Member Perks is free for the first 90 days and then $5.99 per month, beginning on the first of the month after the 90-day free trial period has ended. Eligible consumer accounts include Fee Free Checking, Premier Checking, Senior Fee Free Checking, Senior Premier Checking, Statement Savings, Passbook Savings, Senior Statement Savings, Senior Passbook Savings and Money Market Savings.
Fee is $1.50 per ATM transaction after free withdrawal limits are exceeded.
APY=Annual Percentage Yield. All rates are subject to change, after account opening, without notice. Fees could reduce earnings on the account. There is no minimum balance required to obtain the disclosed APY.