Get the college funding you need to pursue your dreams
MoneyStrong College Scholarship
The MoneyStrong College Scholarship Program will award a total of $15,000 in college scholarships to high school seniors and continuing education students.
Scholarship Awards and Notification
Decisions are made by the Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union Scholarship Committee. All decisions are final. All recipients will be notified by mail and will be awarded their scholarships at a special awards ceremony.
- Applicant must be a member of Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union. The member’s account must be in good standing.
- Scholarships are open to accepted undergraduate college students enrolled in the 2024-2025 school year.
- Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union employees, directors, and their families are not eligible.
- An official school transcript.
- An original MoneyStrong application form, completed and signed. If the applicant is under the age of 18, a parent/guardian signature is required.
- A one-page, typed, double-spaced essay addressing one of the following prompts:
As you enter your college years and subsequently, start your professional life, what specific personal finance skills have you learned that you feel will guide you through this phase of your life?
OR ALTERNATE ESSAY PROMPT
What topics related to finance do you wish you had learned that could have better prepared you for college and beginning your professional career?
All items requested must be received by Friday, April 5, 2024. Applications may be dropped off at any branch location or mailed to:
Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union
Financial Wellness Department
P.O. Box 1238
Lowell, MA 01853-123
In 2023, we awarded $20,000 in college scholarships to members through our MoneyStrong College Scholarship and Employee Scholarship Programs, for both future and current college students.