Since her start in the financial services industry, Kaelagh has been dedicated to helping members improve their saving and spending habits and make smart financial choices. It is her goal to find a mortgage that fits each member’s lifestyle, budget, and all other needs. Kaelagh understands that every situation is different, and will work diligently to make the home buying process smooth and comfortable for members.
Want $500 towards your closing costs?
Are you a first-time homebuyer? Schedule an appointment with a qualified loan officer.Sign-up now
Take advantage of:
- No Cost, No Obligation Pre-Approvals
- Our First-Time Home Buyer Programs
- Unique Construction Mortgage Loans
- No Closing Cost Mortgage Options
- Refinancing Your Mortgage To A Lower Rate, Shorter Term Or To Take Cash Out
- Loans For Members With Less Than Perfect Credit
- Avoiding Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) With Less Than 20% Down
How To Qualify For A Mortgage Loan
Homeownership is a life goal that is shared by many. It means you can put some roots down somewhere, start … Continue reading
What Are The Different Types Of Mortgages?
Whether it’s your first time buying a home or your fifth, it’s incredibly important to be aware of all of … Continue reading
Can You Get A House Loan With No Down Payment?
You may have been saving up for a long time to afford a house. You may have even thought that … Continue reading