M3 Money Club™ Savings
The M3™ Money Club Savings Account teaches members age 12 and younger how to save, spend and share their money.
- Earn a 7.00% APY* on balances up to $500 and competitive earnings on balances over $500
- All M3 members will receive:
- An official M3 Membership Card
- Access to the M3 Website
- An exclusive M3 Savings Kit
- Chances to win monthly prizes
- Options to participate in games and contests
- No monthly fees
- Receive ACH credits, including Direct Deposits, up to one (1) business day early
- Your deposits are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). Shares and deposits in excess of $250,000 are insured by the Massachusetts Share Insurance Corporation (MSIC).
|Minimum to Open||Dividends||Minimum Balance|
|$5.00||Compounded and credited monthly||None|
Still Have Questions?
APY=Annual Percentage Yield. 7.00% APY will be paid on the balance in your account up to the first $500.00. A dividend rate of 0.15% will be paid on the remaining balance in your account that exceeds $500.00 with a $500.01 balance earning a 7.00% APY and a $1,000.00 balance earning a 3.697% APY, as examples. Requires a $5.00 minimum balance to open the account. Fees could reduce earnings. All new Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union members will have one of their consumer savings accounts (except retirement statement savings) automatically designated as their Primary Savings account to receive these special terms. Additional savings accounts established under the same member name, and related tax identification number, are not eligible for these special terms. The M3™ Savings is available to children Newborn to age 12. APY is effective as of May 27, 2015. All rates are subject to change, after account opening, without notice.