The WinStrong Savings Account. Save Big. Win Bigger!
NOW AVAILABLE! WinStrong Savings is a new way to save that finally makes it EXCITING to save money. You’ll be rewarded by watching your savings grow, and experience the thrill of the prize drawings—monthly, quarterly, and annually. And unlike playing the lottery, you don’t lose anything. All of the money you deposit into the account is yours, plus you’ll earn 0.05% APY* on your balance. Talk about a win-win.
Looking for all the information about a WinStrong Savings Account? Click here to view the Member Participation Agreement.
Win Cash Prizes!
Prize drawings range from $50 to $5,000 dollars!
- 5 monthly drawings of $50 each
- 2 quarterly drawings of $500 each
- 1 annual prize drawing of $5,000
How You Win:
- Earn a drawing entry every time you increase your month-over-month balance by $25
- Earn a maximum of 4 entries per month
- All the money you deposit into the account is yours
- The more you save, the more chances to win
WinStrong Savings Account Requirements:
- Minimum opening deposit of $5
- Must be eligible for membership at Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union
- Must be a Massachusetts resident
- Qualifying entry-amount: $25 month-over-month balance increase, maximum of 4 entries per month
- Account must be open and active to win during the drawing period
- 12-month savings commitment (fees for early withdrawal):
- First withdrawal = $10 fee
- Second withdrawal = $25 fee
- More than two withdrawals = disqualified from prize drawings and forfeiture of any entries earned and account will be closed
- Limit one WinStrong Savings Account per member
- Consumer accounts only
- Must be age 18 years or older to participate in the WinStrong Savings account
Still Have Questions?
PRIZES: All Prizes are cash prizes and will be deposited into the winner’s WSA account. Prize winnings may be withdrawn from the member’s account, in the month they are awarded, without penalty, however, account holder is encouraged to consider saving part of any prize winnings in the WSA account.
All winners will be selected from among all eligible participants in the drawing pool. Drawings will occur on or about the 10th of each month, or the next business day, for the previous month, quarter end, and/or year for which valid entries will be determined. Additional special drawings, in amounts to be determined, may be announced from time to time.
Winners will be notified via telephone, email, or standard USPS mail. Prizes are non-transferrable. Prize winnings will be reported as income on IRS 1099 form. Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union will provide this form to its members who have received a prize from the drawing that meets or exceeds the regulations for reporting in adherence to the MA state tax laws.
CHANCE OF WINNING: Actual odds of winning are based upon the number of eligible entries received. Each eligible entry shall have a chance of winning that is equal to that of all other entries.
APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Dividend rate is effective as of December 23, 2020. All rates are subject to change, after account opening, without notice. $5.00 Membership Account required.